RE-NEW™ your caulk like new!
Is the sealant in your bathroom moldy, yellowish, cracked...? Damaged bathroom sealants can ruin the pleasure of enjoying your bathroom. Today you can easily re-new with Loctite RE-NEW. There's no need to be an expert DIYer. You can obtain a great result thanks to its integrated smoothing tool and innovative silicone formula with anti-mold properties.
No need to remove the existing sealant, just clean it!
Apply RE-NEW on top of the existing sealant.
Enjoy your bathroom, like new!
Just like Magic!
Move back and forth to experience how easy it is to use RE-NEW!
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Curious about the revolutionary features of Loctite RE-NEW? Explore these 5 steps and discover all you need to know.
STEP 1: CLEAN THE DAMAGED SEALANT
- No need to remove the existing sealant.
- Clean the existing sealant with a damp cloth. Ensure sealant is dry before applying RE-NEW.
- If the sealant is too moldy, use a mold remover first.
STEP 2: APPLY RE-NEW
- Apply RE-NEW on top of the existing sealant, holding the tube with the Loctite logo facing towards you.
- Shake the tube to bring the RE-NEW content to the bottom.
- Gently squeeze to apply RE-NEW. Squeeze too hard? Go over the sealant again without squeezing the tube.
- Go over your RE-NEW without squeezing the tube. Thanks to the integrated smoothing tool, the sealant will be smoothed.
STEP 3: TA-DA!
- Clean the smoothing tool with water and a damp cloth.
- Let it dry for 6 hours before showering.
- Remove excess sealant from surface or hands with a damp cloth.
Want to try again? Go over the sealant again without squeezing the tube or remove immediately using a damp cloth and start over.
FIND OUT HOW TO GET A PERFECT FINISH
Watch the video below and learn all the tips & tricks on how to get a perfect finish!