Loctite® Plastic Bonder
Features and Benefits
Loctite Plastic Bonder is an acrylic formula that is specially formulated to bond and repair plastic surfaces.
The convenient double syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time. When mixed in equal volumes, the components react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 20 to 25 minutes. Loctite Plastic Bonder does not shrink and is resistant to water, most common solvents and shop fluids. It has high impact resistance and can be sanded and drilled.
- Will not crack when drilled
- Versatile product that can be used in many different applications
- One-time application
- Dispenses equal amounts of each component every time
- Quick completion of project
- High impact resistance
- Resistant to water and most common solvents and shop fluids
- Will not shrink
- Convenient double syringe
- Handling strength achieved in 20 to 25 minutes