TITE FOAM BIG GAPS INSULATING FOAM SEALANT
Features and Benefits
LOCTITE® TITEFOAM Big Gaps is a new generation of polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that expands to fill, seal and insulate gaps & cracks up to 3 in size inside or out.
It is a white polymer foam based on purified & concentrated ingredients that provides 4x more density than conventional foams for better durability & insulation. It is easy to use and apply with its attached straw applicator and provides a quick durable seal from the elements. Loctite TITE FOAM Big Gaps Insulating Foam Sealant has excellent adhesion on most building materials like wood, concrete, stone, metal, and more. Product does not contain CFC-propellants.
- Better durability & insulation
- Reduces foam brittleness and darkening*
- Moves with building materials
- Seals out drafts, moisture and pests
- Fills gaps up to 3
- For large gaps, interior/exterior
- 4x more density vs conventional foams
- UV resistance
- Strong adhesion while providing flexibility
- Insulating foam sealant