TITE FOAM Window & Door Sealant
Features and Benefits
Loctite TITE FOAM Window and Door is a new generation of polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that expands to fill, seal and insulate around window and door jambs.
Loctite TITE FOAM is a minimal-expanding foam based on purified and concentrated ingredients that provides four times more density versus conventional window and door foams for better durability and insulation. Its low-pressure formula is designed to not bow or warp window or door frames. It is easy to use and apply with its attached straw applicator and provides a quick durable seal around windows and doors. Loctite TITE FOAM has very strong adhesion to substrates, while remaining extremely flexible to move with building materials after cured.
- Better durability & insulation
- Won t bow windows and doors
- Moves with building materials
- Seals out drafts, moisture and pests
- 4x more density vs conventional foams
- Low Pressure Formula
- Strong adhesion while providing flexibility
- Insulating foam sealant