Available Sizes: 2 x 0.17 oz., 6 x 0.17 oz.
Color When Dry: White
Where to Buy
Adhesive Putty. Fills, Rebuilds and Bonds
Loctite® GO2® Repair Adhesive Putty is a two-component, easy-to-knead epoxy putty adhesive that can fill, reconstruct and bond nearly all kinds of material. This technology was developed with Loctite Industrial expertise. It is fast curing, gap filling, with no shrinkage and can be sanded, drilled and painted. Dries white. GO2 Repair is suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
Other Recommended Product Solutions
- Rebuild MDF trim boards.
- Fix cracked pipes.
- Secure bolts in tile, concrete, stone, and brick.
- Repair broken cabinet hinges in particle board and wood doors.
- Rebuild metal, ceramic, porcelain, glass, marble, cork, terra cotta, plaster, and granite drawer knobs.
- Filling, rebuilding and repairing all types of materials.
Not Recommended For
- Underwater applications
- Bonds at temperatures above 158°F or fills above 248°F
- Bonding plastics, polyethylene, polypropylene, PTFE
- Structural applications or systems under pressure (i.e. hot water tanks, water supply)
- Potable water systems