Available Sizes: 2 x 0.17 oz., 6 x 0.17 oz.
Color When Dry: White
Where to Buy
Go2® Repair Putty
Adhesive Putty. Fills, Rebuilds and Bonds
Loctite® Go2® Repair Adhesive Putty is a two-component, easy-to-knead epoxy putty adhesive that can fill, reconstruct and bond nearly all kinds of material. This technology was developed with Loctite Industrial expertise. It is fast curing, gap filling, with no shrinkage and can be sanded, drilled and painted. Dries white. Go2 Repair is suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
- Rebuild metal, ceramic, porcelain, glass, marble, cork, terra cotta, plaster, and granite drawer knobs.
- Filling, rebuilding and repairing all types of materials.
- Secure bolts in tile, concrete, stone, and brick.
- Fix cracked pipes.
- Repair broken cabinet hinges in particle board and wood doors.
- Rebuild MDF trim boards.
Not Recommended For
- Bonding plastics, polyethylene, polypropylene, PTFE
- Structural applications or systems under pressure (i.e. hot water tanks, water supply)
- Potable water systems
- Underwater applications
- Bonds at temperatures above 158°F or fills above 248°F