Available Sizes: 8 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Clear glossy
Where to Buy
Loctite® Contact Cement
Brush Top Application
Loctite® Contact Cement Brush Top is a water-based contact adhesive that provides strong, tough bonds with excellent hot-creep resistance. It applies smoothly and evenly without stringing by brush or roller. The high solids content gives three times greater coverage than solvent-based contact cements. Safe to use and cleans up easily with soap and water.
Other Recommended Product Solutions
- Laminating flat & close mating surfaces
- Bonding decorative laminates and veneers to cabinets, counter or desk tops and other large flat surfaces where clamping is not possible
- Bonding plastic laminates, particleboard, plywood, wallboard, veneers, cork, fabric and polystyrene and polyurethane foam
- Jobs around the home such as repairing fabric seat covers, loose laminate banding and replacing loose flooring
Not Recommended For
- Bonding materials that will be exposed to continual heavy loads (structural applications)
- Metal bonding
- Very thin wood veneers; excessive dimensional change may occur which may lead to cracking when drying