Available Sizes: 2.7 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Clear
Where to Buy
Loctite® Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant
Loctite® Clear Silicone is a multipurpose adhesive and sealant which creates a waterproof, protective seal that is ideal for metal, glass, rubber, tile and porcelain. It is designed to be used indoors and outdoors to repair everything from electrical connections to seams on boots to stop leaks in wet weather. Loctite® Clear Silicone can be used to bond or repair saltwater or freshwater aquariums.
Other Recommended Product Solutions
- Sealing or repairing door frames, windows, vents, toys, appliances, gaskets, weather-stripping, outside of fireplace doors, shoes & boots
- Bonding ABS, glass, ceramic, porcelain, wood, aluminum, stainless steel, cultured marble, fiberglass, granite, vinyl tile, some rubbers & plastics
Not Recommended For
- Below grade, stovepipe, chimney or fireplace applications.
- Contact with oil-based caulking, polysulfide and fillers impregnated with oil, asphalt or tar.
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, polytetrafluoroethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, polycarbonate, PVC or Teflon.
- Marble, limestone, cement, concrete, brass, copper, magnesium, iron, zinc or galvanized metals.
- Aquariums greater than 30 gallons (114 L) and/or containing water greater than 18" (46 cm) in height.
- Not paintable.