Available Sizes: 0.85 fl oz (25 ml)
Color When Dry: Clear
Where to Buy
Loctite® Epoxy Clear Multi‐Purpose
Loctite Epoxy Clear Multi-Purpose is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 5 minutes for most projects. Available in a convenient dual syringe which delivers equal parts of both components every time. Epoxy Clear Multi-Purpose can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap filling, surface repairs and laminating. It does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. Product dries clear making it perfect for transparent repairs or jobs that require invisible seams. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching and can be sanded and drilled.
Other Recommended Product Solutions
- Bonding metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone
- Can be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch.
Not Recommended For
- Applications requiring short-term heat exposure greater than 302°F (150°C)
- Application with prolonged water immersion
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, non-stick coatings, nylon products or flexible materials
- Use on potable water systems