Available Sizes: 0.85 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Translucent amber
Where to Buy
Loctite® Epoxy Extra Time
Loctite Epoxy Extra Time is a two-part system consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener available in a convenient dual syringe. When mixed in equal volumes, resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond. Loctite Epoxy Extra Time sets in 60 minutes, excellent for complex multi-piece assemblies. It is used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap bonding, surface repairs and laminating. Loctite Epoxy Extra Time does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching. It can be sanded and drilled.
- Bonding metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone
- Can be used with fiberglass cloth for durable patch
Not Recommended For
- Continuously wet areas or water immersion
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon, Teflon or flexible materials
- Applications above 120°F (49°C)