Available Sizes: 0.85 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Translucent yellow
Where to Buy
Loctite® Epoxy Gel
Loctite® Epoxy Gel is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener, available in a convenient dual syringe. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 6 minutes. The gel formulation is ideal for vertical surfaces where dripping may occur. It can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap bonding, surface repairs and laminating. Loctite® Epoxy Gel does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching. It can be sanded and drilled.
Other Recommended Product Solutions
- Can be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch
- Bonding metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone
Not Recommended For
- Applications above 120°F (49°C)
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, Nylon, Teflon or flexible materials
- Continuously wet areas or water immersion