Available Sizes: 0.60 fl. oz. (18 ml)
Color When Dry: Clear
Where to Buy
Extra Strength for all Conditions
Loctite Go2 Gel contains a revolutionary FLEXTEC® formulation that bonds multi-materials when projects or repairs require higher viscosity, tremendous bond strength, and resistance to extreme conditions. It is gap-filling and ideal for bonds subject to harsh or extreme conditions or for situations where constant flexing is a problem. It can be used indoors and outdoors, has excellent adhesion and high initial grab that cures quickly. Loctite Go2 Gel dries clear, is dishwasher safe and has excellent resistance to vibration, impact, moisture, UV and extreme temperatures, offering long reliability anywhere it is used.
- DIY repairs and modeling work in and around the house.
- Compatible with many porous and non-porous materials such as metals1 (aluminum, stainless steel, steel, copper, brass, bronze, zinc, etc.), glass, concrete, ceramic, tiles, natural stones, wood, cork, paper, cardboard, textiles, leather, varnished surfaces1, chipboard, MDF, fiberglass reinforced polyester, rigid PVC, polycarbonate, sanded ABS, and polystyrene foam/Styrofoam.
- NOTE: 1See limitations below in the 'not recommended for' section.
Not Recommended For
- Polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) plastics, metal-to-metal (one surface should be porous) or rubber
- Applications requiring solvent resistance
- Applications with prolonged water immersion
- Archival applications
- Applications requiring service temperatures below -58°F (-50°C) and above 248°F (120°C)
- Aquariums or potable water systems
- Before application, carry out tests to ensure the compatibility with non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, copper, bronze and brass as well as with different coatings such as paints, varnishes and powder coatings. Variations in composition may affect adhesion.