Available Sizes: 1.75 fl. oz., 3.5 fl. oz., 5.5 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Clear
Where to Buy
Hybrid Technology. Extra Durable & Versatile. Dries Crystal Clear.
GO2 Glue is a true all-purpose glue that delivers the power of 2 technologies to create Durability & Versatility. Mixing the strength of Polyurethane & the versatility of Polyoxysilane, it is the best formula for your repairing, crafting & building jobs. This technology was developed with Loctite industrial expertise. GO2 Glue is water resistant, dries crystal clear, and sets with no clamping.
Other Recommended Product Solutions
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP), rigid PVC, polycarbonate, polystyrene foam (Styrofoam®)
- Glass, mirror
- Aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, steel, zinc
- Concrete, natural stones, tiles, ceramic
- Wood, cork, varnished surfaces
- Paper, cardboard, leather, linen
Not Recommended For
- Use on polyethylene (PE)
- Use on polypropylene (PP)
- Use on polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) (Teflon)
- Applications where at least one surface is not porous
- Non-ferrous metals such as copper, bronze, and brass with out carrying out pre-application testing to ensure compatibility
- Coatings such as paints, varnishes, and powder coatings with out carrying out pre-application testing to ensure compatibility
- Use on rigid polystyrene
- Use on acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Mirrors whose reflection and protective coating do not comply with DIN 1238 5.1 and DIN EN 1036