Available Sizes: 1.18 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Clear
Where to Buy
Go2® Glue 1.18oz
Extra Durable & Versatile. Crystal Clear
Loctite Go2 Glue is a true all-purpose glue that delivers the power of two technologies to create Durability & Versatility. Mixing the strength of polyurethane & the versatility of polyoxysilane, it is the ideal formula for your repairing, crafting & building jobs. This technology was developed with Loctite Industrial expertise. Go2 Glue dries crystal clear, does not wrinkle paper and sets with no clamping. Go2 Glue is elastic, shock resistant, non shrinking, fills gaps, water resistant and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Glass, mirror, unfinished leather, linen, paper, cardboard.
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester, rigid PVC, polycarbonate, sanded ABS, polystyrene foam.
- Aluminum, stainless steel, steel, copper, brass, bronze.
- Wood, cork, chipboard, MDF, varnished surfaces.
- Concrete, tiles, ceramic, natural stones.
- DIY repairs and modeling work in and around the house.
Not Recommended For
- Before application, carry out tests to ensure the compatibility of Loctite Go2 Glue with nonferrous metals such as aluminum, copper, bronze and brass as well as with different coatings such as paints, varnishes and powder coatings. Variations in composition may affect adhesion.
- Underwater applications
- Only compatible with mirrors whose reflection and protective coating complies with DIN 1238 5.1 and DIN EN 1036.
- polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) , ABS and rigid polystyrene.