Available Sizes: 10 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Redwood Tan, Bronze, White, Gray
Where to Buy
Loctite® PL® S40 Polyurethane Window Door and Siding Sealant
Loctite® PL® S40 Polyurethane Window, Door and Siding Sealant is a premium quality commercial grade sealant developed especially for forming permanent, water and weather resistant seals in most exterior gaps and joints. This sealant exhibits outstanding durability, tear resistance and a movement capability of ± 25% which accommodates construction material movement to protect the original seal. Loctite® PL® S40 Polyurethane Window, Door and Siding Sealant is UV and ozone resistant, and does not soften in the sun. It is also CARB (California Air Resources Board) compliant.
Other Recommended Product Solutions
- Sealing all door, window and garage framing, fascia and sill plates; sealing siding of all types
- Bonding to wood, vinyl, aluminum, concrete, brick, fiberglass, metal, stucco, and many other surfaces
Not Recommended For
- Contact with oil-based caulking compounds, butyl caulking compounds and silicone sealants (uncured and cured)
- Applications requiring temperature resistance greater than 200°F (93°C)
- Underwater applications or permanent water immersion
- Use with fillers impregnated with oil, asphalt, tar or any migratory saturant
- Joint depths greater than ½' without the use of a backer rod