Available Sizes: 10 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Redwood Tan, Bronze, White, Gray
Where to Buy
Loctite® PL® S40 Polyurethane Window Door and Siding Sealant
Loctite® PL® S40 Polyurethane Window, Door and Siding Sealant is a premium quality commercial grade sealant developed especially for forming permanent, water and weather resistant seals in most exterior gaps and joints. This sealant exhibits outstanding durability, tear resistance and a movement capability of ± 25% which accommodates construction material movement to protect the original seal. Loctite® PL® S40 Polyurethane Window, Door and Siding Sealant is UV and ozone resistant, and does not soften in the sun. It is also CARB (California Air Resources Board) compliant.
- Sealing all door, window and garage framing, fascia and sill plates; sealing siding of all types
- Bonding to wood, vinyl, aluminum, concrete, brick, fiberglass, metal, stucco, and many other surfaces
Not Recommended For
- Contact with oil-based caulking compounds, butyl caulking compounds and silicone sealants (uncured and cured)
- Applications requiring temperature resistance greater than 200°F (93°C)
- Underwater applications or permanent water immersion
- Use with fillers impregnated with oil, asphalt, tar or any migratory saturant
- Joint depths greater than ½' without the use of a backer rod