Available Sizes: 10 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Black
Where to Buy
Loctite® PL® S30 Polyurethane Roof & Flashing Sealant
Loctite® PL® S30 Polyurethane Roof & Flashing Sealant is a premium quality, commercial grade sealant developed especially for forming permanent, water and weatherproof seals in all exterior gaps and joints. This sealant is elastic and remains flexible to expand and contract with construction material movement to protect and retain the original seal. It provides properties of non-sag, permanent flexibility and corrosion resistance. It exhibits outstanding durability and tear resistance. It usually requires no primer and resists deterioration from weather, stress or movement. It is UV and ozone resistant and does not soften in the sun.
Other Recommended Product Solutions
- Sealing roof flashing around chimneys and roof edging
- Shingle tabbing and for covering roofing nails
- Bonding to asphalt, aluminum, fiberglass, metal, brick, wood, concrete, stucco and many more substrates
Not Recommended For
- Joint depths greater than ½' without the use of a backer rod
- Applications requiring temperature resistance greater than 200°F (93°C)
- Use with fillers impregnated with oil, asphalt, tar or any migratory saturant
- Underwater applications or permanent water immersion
- Contact with oil-based caulking compounds, butyl caulking compounds and silicone sealants (uncured and cured)