Available Sizes: 10 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: White
Where to Buy
Loctite® Painter's Caulk
Loctite Painter's Caulk is a quality latex sealant designed for interior applications. It is a 100% acrylic based caulk that seals out air, moisture, dirt and dust. Accepts minimal joint movement. Can be painted over with oil or acrylic paints within 1 hour. Soap and water clean-up.
Other Recommended Product Solutions
- Bonds to wood, drywall, plaster, metals, brick, concrete, masonry and painted surfaces.
- Painter's Caulk is designed for interior use to seal cracks and gaps that are found around doors, baseboards and walls, molding, windows and wall joints. It can also be used for less-demanding outdoor projects.
Not Recommended For
- Do not use below water line, on mirrors or in aquariums, under shower door tracks or between two non-porous surfaces
- Do not apply at temperatures below 40°F (5°C) and above 100°F (38°C)
- Not for use in butt joint applications
- If joint depth exceeds 3/8' x 3/8' use backing material
- Not to be used on architectural joints, joints subject to heavy abrasion or wear or tuck pointing
- Not suitable for continuous water immersion
- Do not apply outdoors when rain or freezing temperatures are expected within 24 hours