Available Sizes: 10 oz.
Color When Dry: Clear, White
Where to Buy
Loctite® 100% Silcone
Loctite Polyseamseal 100% Silicone Sealant is a 100% silicone formulation that creates a tough, watertight, mildew resistant seal. It makes fast work of sealing your kitchen and bath and has a fast-dry system that withstands water contact 2 hours after application. Polyseamseal 100% Silicone withstands temperature extremes of -65°F to 300°F making it ideal for Heating and Cooling (HVAC) applications and is highly resistant to ultraviolet light and other environmental elements. It forms a weatherproof bond to materials like glass, ceramics, aluminum, primed steel, and some plastics.
Other Recommended Product Solutions
- Sealing around bathtubs, sinks, shower stalls, tiles and plumbing fixtures.
- Excellent adhesion to ceramic, porcelain, glass, fiberglass composites, enamel, aluminum, stainless steel, wood and wallboard.
Not Recommended For
- Use below the water line, for setting mirror tiles, in aquariums, on stove pipes, furnaces, brick, masonry, copper, brass, galvanized metals or zinc
- Applying at temperatures below 40°F (5°C) and above 90°F (32°C)
- Test on painted surfaces before use.
- Architectural joints, joints subject to heavy abrasion or wear or tuck pointing
- Joints deeper than ½' without use of a backer rod