Available Sizes: 0.47 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Translucent yellow
Where to Buy
Loctite® Epoxy Instant Mix 5 Minute
Loctite® Epoxy Instant Mix 5 Minute is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond, which starts to set in 5 minutes and reaches handling strength in 1 hour. The static mix nozzle delivers a uniform mixture of resin and hardener every time. It can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap bonding, surface repairs and laminating. Loctite® Epoxy Instant Mix 5 Minute does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching and can be sanded and drilled.
- Can be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch
- Bonding metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone
- Great for crafting projects
Not Recommended For
- Continuously wet areas or water immersion
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, Nylon, Teflon or flexible materials