Available Sizes: 2 x 4 fl. oz. = 8 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Clear to amber
Where to Buy
Loctite® Epoxy Heavy Duty
Loctite® Epoxy Heavy Duty is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed in equal volumes, resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 5 minutes for most projects. It can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap bonding, surface repairs and laminating. Loctite® Epoxy Heavy Duty does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching. It can be sanded and drilled.
- Bonding metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone
- Can be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch
Not Recommended For
- Applications above 120°F (49°C)
- Continuously wet areas or water immersion
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, Nylon, Teflon or flexible materials