Available Sizes: 0.85 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Metallic Gray
Where to Buy
Loctite® Epoxy Metal / Concrete
Loctite® Epoxy Metal/Concrete is a two-part system consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. The convenient syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time. When mixed in equal volumes, resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 5 to 12 minutes. It is used as an adhesive for repairing, filling and rebuilding all metal and concrete surfaces. Loctite® Epoxy Metal / Concrete does not conduct electricity which is ideal for sealing electrical components. It cures to a metallic gray finish and can be easily sanded or machined. It does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents.
- Bonding metal and concrete as well as glass, ceramic and wood
- Repairing machinery, appliances, tools, lawnmowers, automotive components, pipes, embedding bolts and screws into metals, concrete or stone and sealing electrical components against moisture and vibration
Not Recommended For
- Applying at temperatures below 39°F (4°C) and above 95°F (35°C)
- Continuously wet areas or water immersion
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, Nylon, Teflon or flexible materials