Available Sizes: 0.85 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: White
Where to Buy
Loctite® Epoxy Marine
Loctite Epoxy Marine is a two-part system consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. The convenient syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 120 minutes. It can be applied and cured underwater. Ideal for repairing pipes. It cures to a white finish and can be easily sanded or machined. It does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents.
- Surfaces exposed to water immersion
- Ideal for PVC, copper, brass and galvanized pipes
- Bonding metal, concrete, glass, fiberglass, ceramic, wood and certain rigid plastics
Not Recommended For
- Aquariums or potable water systems
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, Nylon, Teflon or flexible materials
- Applications above 150°F (65°C)