Available Sizes: 2 x 1 oz. = 2 oz.
Color When Dry: Metallic Gray
Where to Buy
Loctite® Epoxy Weld Bonding Compound
Loctite® Epoxy Weld Bonding Compound is a two-part system consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to quickly produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond. Loctite® Epoxy Weld can be used as a convenient alternative to welding. It can be used as an adhesive for repairing, filling and rebuilding all metal and common surfaces. It cures to a metallic gray finish and can be easily sanded, drilled, machined or painted when fully cured. Loctite® Epoxy Weld does not shrink and is resistant to most shop fluids such as water, diesel fuel, gasoline, antifreeze, hydraulic fluid, motor oil and transmission fluids.
- Bonding various types of metal such as iron, steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper and pewter
- Repairing machinery, appliances, tools, lawnmowers, automotive components, pipes, and embedding bolts and screws into metal
Not Recommended For
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, Nylon, Teflon or flexible materials
- Continuously wet areas or water immersion
- Applications that require a continuous temperature greater than 300°F (149°C)