Available Sizes: 10 fl. oz., 28 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Light Blue
Where to Buy
Loctite® PL® 300 VOC Foamboard Adhesive
PL 300 Low VOC Foamboard Adhesive is a premium grade formulation for bonding foamboard insulation to a variety of surfaces, interior or exterior. It is compatible with all other foamboard insulation products. PL 300 VOC is a latex-based adhesive especially designed for bonding polystyrene foam to itself or to a variety of construction materials, including, but not limited to: wood, gypsum board, concrete and brick. Low VOC formulation meets stringent State and Federal VOC Regulations.
- Bonding to all types of surfaces: wood, fiberglass panels, concrete, brick and drywall; it permanently joins foamboard to the substrate without compromising the insulation value of the foam
Not Recommended For
- Do not apply at temperatures lower than 40°F (5°C) or above 100°F (38°C)
- Not to be used in areas subject to permanent water immersion
- Do not use on polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and acrylic
- Should not be applied outside if rain is expected within 12 hours