Available Sizes: 10 fl. oz., 28 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Off-white
Where to Buy
Loctite® PL® 375 Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive
Loctite PL 375 VOC Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive is a versatile premium grade adhesive for more demanding construction jobs. Provides a professional strength bond with exceptional holding power for a wide variety of building materials. It is tough, long lasting and moisture resistant. Bridges irregularities on uneven surfaces. For indoor and outdoor use. Low VOC formulation meets stringent State and Federal regulatory requirements.
Other Recommended Product Solutions
- Use for installing metal and wood studs, strapping to concrete, mounting paneling, and much more.
- Bonds to a large variety of building materials including wood, fiberboard, metal, masonry, brick, concrete, drywall, fiberglass panel, wallboard and cork.
Not Recommended For
- Bonding polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon or PTFE/Teflon®
- Use on mirrors and metals that will corrode
- Exterior applications where rain is expected within 24 hours
- Applications requiring temperature resistance greater than 160°F (71°C)
- Underwater applications or permanent water immersion
- Landscape block and wall projects)
- Bnding two non-porous surfaces
- Use on Cement Board (Durock®)