Available Sizes: 10 fl. oz., 28 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Off-white
Where to Buy
Loctite® PL 375® Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive
Loctite® PL® 375 VOC Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive is a versatile premium grade adhesive for more demanding construction jobs. Provides a professional strength bond with exceptional holding power for a wide variety of building materials. It is tough, long lasting and moisture resistant. Bridges irregularities on uneven surfaces. For indoor and outdoor use. Low VOC formulation meets stringent State and Federal regulatory requirements.
Other Recommended Product Solutions
- Bonding to a large variety of building materials including wood, concrete, brick, drywall, metal, fiberglass panel, wallboard and cork
- Installing sub-floors, metal and wood studs or strapping to concrete, wood furring strips to concrete floors for carpet installation, mounting paneling, and much more
Not Recommended For
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, Nylon or Teflon
- Cement Board (Durock)
- Use on mirrors and metals that will corrode
- Bonding two non-porous surfaces
- Applications requiring temperature resistance greater than 170°F (77°C)
- Underwater applications or permanent water immersion
- Exterior applications where rain is expected within 24 hours