Available Sizes: 12 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: White
Where to BuyAvailable at HomeDepot.com
TITE FOAM Insulating Foam Sealant
4x more density vs conventional foams
Loctite TITE FOAM is a new generation of polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that expands to fill, seal and insulate gaps & cracks inside or out. It is a white polymer foam based on purified & concentrated ingredients that provides 4x more density vs conventional foams for better durability & insulation. It is easy to use and apply with its attached straw applicator and provides a quick durable seal from the elements. Loctite TITE FOAM Insulating Foam Sealant has excellent adhesion on most building materials like wood, concrete, stone, metal etc. Product does not contain CFC-propellants.
- Interior and exterior projects
- filling gaps and cracks and sealing around wiring and plumbing penetrations, HVAC ductwork, basement and crawlspace drafts, sill plate & rim Joists, attic hatches, under baseboards, gas line penetrations and outside water faucets
- Most building materials including wood, metal, stone, brick and PVC
- Sealing out drafts and moisture as well as keeping out pests and bugs
Not Recommended For
- Polyethylene, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)/Teflon® or siliconized surfaces
- UV exposed projects without protective covering
- Areas that require fireproof or fire stopping materials