TITE FOAM Multi-Purpose
Features and Benefits
Loctite TITE FOAM Multi-Purpose is an innovative polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant. It expands to fill, seal, and effectively insulate gaps and cracks inside and out. Loctite TITE FOAM Multi-Purpose is also AAMA-812 tested and can be used for window & door projects without fear of bowing.
Based on purified and concentrated ingredients, it provides premium durability for all of your insulating needs. Loctite TITE FOAM Multi-Purpose is a bright white color and offers premium durability with its high density, flexibility, strong adhesion and UV resistance. Use to seal out air, moisture and pests in basements or crawlspaces, attic hatches and plumbing, HVAC or electrical penetrations and window & door projects.
- Gap Filling – Fills gaps up to one inch
- No Bow Formula – Will not bow or warp window & door frames
- High Density Foam – Uniform Cell Structure seals out air, moisture and pests
- Flexibility – High Flexibility withstands building material movement
- Strong Adhesion – Bonds to most building materials; wood, metal, stone, brick, PVC
- UV Resistance – High resistance to the elements without becoming brittle
- Bright white color
- Tack free in 8 minutes, trims in 50 minutes