TITE FOAM Big Gaps Insulating Foam Sealant
Features and Benefits
Loctite TITE FOAM Big Gaps is an innovative polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that expands to fill, seal and insulate gaps & cracks inside or out up to three inches.
It is a polymer foam based on purified & concentrated ingredients that delivers Premium Durability. It is easy to use and apply with its attached straw applicator and provides a quick durable seal from the elements. Use for filling larger gaps and cracks around wiring and plumbing penetrations, HVAC ductwork, basement and crawlspace drafts, sill plate & rim joists, attic hatches, under baseboards, gas line penetrations and outside water faucets.
- High Density Foam – Uniform Cell Structure seals out air, moisture and pests
- Flexibility – High Flexibility withstands building material movement
- Strong Adhesion – Bonds to most building materials; wood, metal, stone, brick, PVC
- UV Resistance – High resistance to the elements without becoming brittle
- Fills gaps & cracks up to 3”
- Sandable & Paintable
- Bright white color