TITE FOAM Window & Door Insulating Foam Sealant
Features and Benefits
Loctite TITE FOAM Window & Door is an innovative polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that expands to fill, seal and insulate around window and door jambs.
It is a polymer foam based on purified & concentrated ingredients that delivers Premium Durability. Loctite TITE FOAM Window & Door is a specialized formula that expands with low pressure so that it does not bow or warp window or door frames. It is easy to use with its attached straw applicator. Strong adhesion and flexibility allows for a durable seal to keep air and moisture out.
- No Bow Formula – Will not bow or warp window & door frames
- High Density Foam – Uniform Cell Structure seals out air, moisture and pests
- Flexibility – High Flexibility withstands building material movement
- Strong Adhesion – Bonds to most building materials; wood, metal, stone, brick, PVC
- UV Resistance – High resistance to the elements without becoming brittle
- Bright white color
- Tack free in 8 minutes, trims in 50 minutes