TITE FOAM Insulating Foam Sealant
Features and Benefits
Loctite TITE FOAM is a new generation of polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that expands to fill, seal and insulate gaps & cracks inside or out.
It is a white polymer foam based on purified & concentrated ingredients that provides 4x more density vs conventional foams for better durability & insulation. It is easy to use and apply with its attached straw applicator and provides a quick durable seal from the elements. Loctite TITE FOAM Insulating Foam Sealant has excellent adhesion on most building materials like wood, concrete, stone, metal etc. Product does not contain CFC-propellants.
- Better durability & insulation
- Reduces foam brittleness and darkening*
- Moves with building materials
- Seals out drafts, moisture and pests
- 4x more density vs conventional foams
- UV resistance
- Strong adhesion while providing flexibility
- Insulating foam sealant