Available Sizes: 0.85 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Clear to amber
Where to Buy
Loctite® Epoxy Quick Set
Loctite® Epoxy Quick Set is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 5 minutes for most projects. Available in a convenient dual syringe which delivers equal parts of both components every time. Loctite® Epoxy Quick Set can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap filling, surface repairs and laminating. Loctite® Epoxy Quick Set does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching. It can be sanded and drilled.
- Can be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch
- Bonding metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone
- Great for crafting projects
Not Recommended For
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, Nylon, Teflon or flexible materials
- Continuously wet areas or water immersion
- Applying at temperatures above 120°F (49°C)