Available Sizes: 10 fl. oz., 28 fl. oz.
Color When Dry: Tan
Where to Buy
Loctite® PL® 400 Subfloor Adhesive
All Weather, 18°F to 120°F
Loctite PL 400 Subfloor All Weather features superior bonding capabilities for heavy duty subfloor construction. Loctite PL 400 Subfloor All Weather is specifically formulated for extreme temperatures performance. It guns easily in temperatures as low as 18°F and as high as 120°F. PL 400 Subfloor All Weather bonds to dry, wet, or frozen lumber. The Low VOC formulation meets stringent State and Federal VOC regulations.
Other Recommended Product Solutions
- All types of wood to wood assemblies, concrete, masonry and metal.
- Interior (unoccupied) or exterior construction.
- Glued floor projects involving subfloor, tongue-and-groove flooring, glued floor systems, and standard wood deck construction.
Not Recommended For
- Tub surrounds
- Test adhesion to treated wood before using in application. Treatments vary widely and can adversely impact performance
- Permanent water immersion
- Expanded or extruded polystyrene foam
- Outdoors if rain is expected within 24 hours or if extended freezing temperatures are expected