- Do not pull your skin apart
- Soak glued area in warm soapy water
- Gently pry skin apart with a blunt object like a bar of soap or spoon
How to Remove Super Glue from Fabric
- Soak in warm soapy water to dissolve super glue
- Acetone is not recommended as it may discolor some fabrics
How to Remove Super Glue from Surfaces
- Use a small amount of acetone like nail polish remover to dissolve super glue from surfaces
Get the super glue right where you want it the first time with Loctite Control applicator and eliminate dried out super glue with the pin
LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT CRAFT & DIY PROJECT?
Explore further projects, get advice and inspiration by digging into our Fix stuff section for complex and simple repairs.