Did a stiletto heel come off just as you were getting ready to go out? Actually, there’s a super glue gel out there that’s exactly right for you! For everything that needs to be fixed right away, use a gel-type super glue—you’ll be happy you did.
Super glue gel, also referred to as cyanoacrylate gel, is an adhesive that has revolutionized the world of crafting and repairs, due to its ability to bond difficult-to-glue materials. Whether it’s wood, plastic, or metal, super glue gel does the job. If you’re repairing a small object or performing a larger task, this quick-drying formula will work every time!
Super glue gel comes in a variety of formats, tailor-made for different materials and surfaces. New easy-to-use containers allow the application of tiny and precise amounts of glue.
For these smaller projects, ranging from toys to shoes, apply the super glue as follows:
- Identify the types of surfaces you will be working with. There are super glues specifically designed for surfaces such as plastics, metals, and wood.
- Grab a pair of nitrile or latex gloves so you don’t get any glue on your skin.
- Apply the glue in an even amount to each surface.
- Press the surfaces together and hold them firmly using clamps or other household objects (such as a book) until the glue has cured.
- Read the label for specific instructions, but, in general, most glues dry very quickly.
If your object has an irregular surface or awkward gaps to fill, opt for a heavy-duty super glue gel. This will fill out to correct any issues with fitting.
Have a big meeting later today and just felt your belt buckle snap in two? Glue it back together easily! For quick jobs, Loctite Super Glue Ultra Gel Control is the ideal choice! With its fast drying time and easy-to-use, side-squeeze design, you are far less likely to spill any adhesive. You’ll be done in seconds!