Something is broken? You can fix it with the Loctite Super Glue Pen. With its advanced formula, the glue sets in seconds to create a firm bond to practically any material.
The Loctite Super Glue Pen takes the application of glue to a whole new level. Due to its special ergonomics, the pen is easy and comfortable to handle and allows you to add just the right amount of glue with more precision than most other applicators. The patented cap design prevents dry out, so it is always available for use.
The Loctite Super Glue Pen applicator is clean, precise, and easy to use. The glue dries clear and sets without clamping, making it ideal for those quick fixes on most porous and non-porous materials. It is resistant to moisture, most chemicals, and freezing temperatures. However, it is not recommended for exterior use.
Fix just about anything with Loctite Precision Pen super glue in only a few simple steps.
- Prepare the area. It is always best to work in a well-ventilated space.
- Arrange the pieces to be fixed in order. If you can, dry fit first to ensure a good fit.
- Lightly roughen smooth surfaces for best results. Make sure the surfaces are clean and dry.
- Apply the glue. Squeeze the side grips—apply only one drop at a time.
- Press parts together immediately and hold for at least 10 seconds. Do not attempt to reposition the parts. Leave the parts undisturbed for 10 minutes—it’s best not to use the fixed object for 24 hours by which time the glue will have fully cured.
- After use, clean the tip with tissue and replace the cap.
- Wash your hands immediately after use with soap and water.
Check out this video showing how easy it is to use a super glue pen!
To get the right amount of glue exactly where you need it, the Loctite glue pen is ideal. There are two types available:
The liquid formula Loctite Super Glue Pen is a good choice if you need the glue to penetrate a thin crack. This premium glue is ideal for repairing figurines, costume jewelry, and toys, and it will bond most materials such as hard plastics, wood, metal, and even cardboard!
For applications where drips and runs are of concern, opt for the Super Glue Precision Pen. This pen-shaped applicator, with its easy-to-use side-squeeze design, gives you the most confidence and control when applying with its stay-in-place gel formula. Optimal for vertical applications!