Loctite® PL® 400 Subfloor Adhesive
Features and Benefits
Loctite PL 400 Subfloor Adhesive is a professional-grade formulation designed for heavy-duty subfloor construction projects that involve wet, dry, or frozen lumber.
Our subfloor adhesive creates a superior bond between a variety of materials, so it’s suitable for wood-to-wood assemblies, drywall, plaster, masonry and metal work, concrete, and more. Loctite PL 400 Subfloor Adhesive is versatile enough for indoor and outdoor use, since it is cold-weather gunnable from 1.4°F to 120°F and won’t roll up on frozen lumber. This subfloor adhesive even meets strict federal and state VOC regulations because of its low VOC content. Use our adhesive for bridging minor gaps in framing and the on-site bonding of subfloor and plywood decking to joists.
- DESIGNED FOR SUBFLOOR: Specially designed for heavy-duty subfloor construction projects, both indoors and out
- VERSATILE: Suitable for bridging minor gaps and for the on-site bonding of subfloor and plywood decking to joists
- BONDS TO: Drywall, plaster, metal, masonry, concrete, wood, brick, ceramic tile, slate, and wet or frozen lumber
- LOW VOC: Adhesive has low VOC emissions to meet strict federal and state guidelines
- COLD-WEATHER FORMULA: Gunnable from 1.4°F to 120°F and won’t “roll up” on frozen lumber