Loctite® Epoxy Metal / Concrete
Features and Benefits
Loctite Epoxy Metal/Concrete is a two-part system consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener.
The convenient syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time. When mixed in equal volumes, resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 5 to 12 minutes. It is used as an adhesive for repairing, filling and rebuilding all metal and concrete surfaces. Loctite Epoxy Metal / Concrete does not conduct electricity which is ideal for sealing electrical components. It cures to a metallic gray finish and can be easily sanded or machined. It does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents.
- Will not crack when drilled
- Great for interior or exterior projects
- One-time application
- Dispenses equal amounts of each component every time
- Can be used for sealing electrical components
- Quick completion of project
- High impact resistance
- Water resistant
- Will not shrink
- Convenient double syringe
- Will not conduct electricity
- Sets in 5 to 12 minutes