Loctite® Epoxy Plastic 25 ml
Features and Benefits
Loctite ® Epoxy Plastic is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 5 minutes for most projects.
Available in a convenient dual syringe which delivers equal parts of both components every time. Loctite Epoxy Plastic can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of plastic materials or as a versatile filler for gap filling, surface repairs and laminating. Loctite Epoxy Plastic does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement, or sand for color matching. It can be sanded and drilled.
- Will not crack when drilled
- Versatile product that can be used in many different applications
- Dispenses equal amounts of each component every time
- Quick completion of project
- High impact resistance
- Resistant to water and most common solvents
- Will not shrink • Convenient double syringe
- Handling strength achieved in 5 minutes
Documents and Downloads
- 25 ml - IDH 1360788