TITE FOAM Gaps & Cracks Insulating Foam Sealant - 12 fl oz
Features and Benefits
Loctite TITE FOAM Gaps & Cracks is an innovative polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that expands to fill, seal and insulate gaps & cracks inside or out up to one inch.
It is a polymer foam based on purified & concentrated ingredients that delivers Premium Durability. It is easy to use and apply with its attached straw applicator and provides a quick durable seal from the elements. Use for filling gaps and cracks around wiring and plumbing penetrations, HVAC ductwork, basement and crawlspace drafts, sill plate & rim joists, attic hatches, under baseboards, gas line penetrations and outside water faucets.
- High Density Foam – Uniform Cell Structure seals out air, moisture and pests
- Flexibility – High Flexibility withstands building material movement
- Strong Adhesion – Bonds to most building materials; wood, metal, stone, brick, PVC
- UV Resistance – High resistance to the elements without becoming brittle
- Bright white color
- Fills gaps & cracks up to 1”
- Sandable & Paintable
Documents and Downloads
- 12 fl oz - IDH 1988753