- Remove anchor bolts from the loose support posts and clean dirt or loose concrete from the bolts and holes.
- Dispense equal parts of the resin and hardener in a disposable container and mix until uniform (approx. 1 minute). If needed, tint mix with cement or sand for color matching.
- Insert the anchor bolts into the holes and fill with the mixed epoxy compound. (Make sure anchors are straight and undistributed while repair sets and hardens – 24 hours).
- Reattach railing to anchor bolts.
- Loctite Metal and Concrete Epoxy achieves a permanent, weather and water resistant bond on a wide range of materials for both interior and exterior projects. It is non-shrinking and great for gap bonding, where parts do not tightly match.
- Loctite Epoxies are available in a wide range of formulations, set times and applicators. Choose the epoxy that best matches your project or repair.
LOOKING FOR HOW TO’s AND INSPIRATIONAL IDEAS?
Explore further projects, find advice and tips and tricks within our Build articles section.